Thursday, May 21, 2009

yay!!!!! all results are out!! =D

should talk about what happened today first bah....
got maths result then went to hougang point with friends... and they 'zapped' me all the way through as i suan them by keep saying '94!!!!!!!' =D

after eating in mac, justin, yijie, willi n i went to the bus stop to wait for 112... while waiting, we talked n took out our phones...
suddenly, mrs lee n mr tay walked pass......... n she asked me to tuck in my shirt. so i tucked in as she stayed there and watched... == then she suddenly asked me why i changed my rubberband to whiteafter school... n i was like wad the?! i've been using it for such a long time including whole day in school!!! wtf!!!! so i tried to ignore..n 112 came! =D so heng the timing was perfect! xD hahas...
gotta use black rubber band tomorrow le... later tio demerit then die... xD


so....... my results!!! =D
maths -- A1!!!! 94!!! 2nd highest in class!! hahas (Eunice!!! dun get angry wif me!!! xD)
DNT -- A1
hist -- C5... heng nv fail...
hcl -- C5
p1 sect A - 48/70 (one of the highest~ =D)
p1 sect B - 16/20 (hahas... same too!!! =D)
p2 - 48.5/110
el -- B4
literature -- D7
science -- B3
chem - 24/30
bio - 19/30
phy - 17/30


happy, n sad!!!! =D but more of happy... xD

No comments: