Saturday, May 15, 2010

i feel like throwing my phone against the wall
luckily i have my friends to back me up
true friends are always different
i love you guys :) <3
i dont get why these people want to get into other ppl's business
helo i didnt even do anything wrong here
what's youre problem huh?
u think cyberbullying is very fun isit?
zzz
like what kl said
reasonable people should not reason with unreasonable people
-.-
totally bring my mood down =.=
dont waste my time kay?
i have more things to do with my precious time
n i dont need to act.
im natural.
i believe in inner beauty -.-
im just being myself here.
im not going to care.
if you dont like me just go away.
i dont need to know =.=
this shall just be a nightmare

ended my day so ridiculously =.=
went eunie house whole day again
going tmr again to fa xie

No comments: