Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ACJC choir concert was okay...
encore was a little boring though

yesterday remdial 4 hrs
managed to survive through
teacher not bad bah
went library wait for eunice
5pm her mum fetch us home
dinner
bathe
got ready
kailin came
i still not fully ready xD
done liao
then chiong down
n i forgot to take my phone
kailin help me take
then i realised my access card also didnt take ><
suan ler
gona be late liao so just left

reached there
almost late
chiong in
i didnt know our seats were so high!
the top circle!
n it was $20 ald
means if downstairs then $50? o.o
almost 1 whole row xinmin der

after concert went marina parade
went to macs
me eunice kailin drank mocha chips frappe
then fries!
kailin ate some sanwich
cabbed back.
i was late!
decided not to go eunice house take my card
heng is mr robert
he was nice n didnt scold me :D
no access card + extend curfew!
later got remedial somemore... ._. i dont wanna go... bored

No comments: