Saturday, August 14, 2010

PH SUCKS TTM! FML!!!!!!!!!! argh!

PARRY HALL IS THE WORST THING THAT HAS EVER EXISTED!
its like a prison in here!
can u imagine spending 6 wkends in here?
not being able to go out?
its hell i tell you!
esp im the type that cnt resist the temptation to go out!
life just sucks ttm!
seeing everyone going out the bugis or marina sq
shopping out there
having so much FUN
leaving me alone in here...
walking in n out of my room
discussing on wad to wear to go out
talking about what they wanna buy
complaining about what they dont have that theyre gona buy
planning on how long theyre gona be out
dressing up nicely for shopping...
making me feeel super jealous
sitting on my bed
waiting for my big fat tear droplet to escape from my heavy eyebags...
my whole rooms out.
im alone
i wana go super early for tuition

gah...
stupid hostel
can i just climb out the fence n leave this hell hall??!!!
I SRSLY HATE THIS PLACE!
totally no appetite for lunch
disgusting hell lunch

i cnt go out for meals
i cnt go out for fun
i cnt go out for groceries
i cnt even go out for projects!!
im totally locked in this stupid prison!
FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

somebody should just burn this place
then everyone will be VERY HAPPY
super pissed off
im gona get 自闭症 i tell you!
n its all going to be YOUR FAULT!
GAHHHHHH!!!!
srsly man..
u think life in this hell is very fun ah?
go.and.die

No comments: