Saturday, January 29, 2011

ahhhhh
so buzy recently...
i was asked to update my blog again xD

so
just some simple things about recently...

i really think MrLui should go be a comedian. seriously. he's just super funny. even when he tries to be angry, he is still funny.
and MsToh and MrLui are like what, matchmadeinheaven? :X

anyway
ive been so freaking tired recently...
so much happening...
projects...
test...
studies...
problems running in my head...
in fact, i actually broke down in class this week...
thank god you were there to save me...
i almost died... not literally of course.
but yeah...
so much happening...
so much running in my mind...
just wana start a whole new life right now...
its just to painful...
all these memories...
all these problems that happened to me...

i shall persevere...
._.


lastly

I LOVE HAM & BLACKPEPPER CHEESE SANDWICH!
i am seriously gonna bring it to school every single day ><

okay i think im having mood swing....
whatever ><


i wish you would stop harassing me.. its too painful...

No comments: