Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I
wanna kill myself.
i hate this world.
i hate me.
i hate the things happening around me.
conclusion : i should die.

why?
because
i am threatened.
i am forced to break up.
i am forced to forget someone that mean so much to me.
i am forced to not talk to that person.
i am forced to lose another friend. as if i have so many friends -.-
i am forced to lose a BEST friend.
i am forced to lose a good listener.
i am forced to lose someone i enjoy being with.
i am forced to not contact that person in any ways.
i am forced to lose someone a can rant all day with.
i am forced to lose someone that understands me most.
i am forced to lose someone that cares about me.
i am forced to lose someone i care about.
i am forced to lose someone i shared good memories with.
i am forced to lose someone i can complain all day to.
i am forced to do all these so that i can stay in this stupid school.
WHAT THE HECK IS THE WORLD TURNING INTO?
are you trying to teach us that threatening is the right thing to do?
i have MY OWN RIGHTS to make MY OWN DECISIONS.
everyone else can, why cant I?
why specifically me?!
im starting to get along with studying hard and spending less time together.
i already WANT to study hard!
i just want someone to accompany me!
i just need that someone to be there for me!
i've already lost 2 best friends. now you want me to lose one more. as if it doesnt hurt enough!
you dont understand me at all! so just let me do what i think is right!
i NEED that someone...
i really do...
i cant stop crying and sobbing...
why the heck must it always be like this?!
arent we distant enough already?!
is that not enough for you?!
we only get to see each other in school during breaks and after school!
what else do you want to take away from me?!
i'll give you my life if thats what you want.
there's no point living anymore with all these crap
im just forced to do things i dont like.
whats the point of living.
im just another controlled robot.
i dont get to do things my way.
what the heck
im sick of this already.

ughhhhh
im done.

gonna vent more anger later...


No comments: