Monday, September 22, 2008

EOY!!!!!!

OMG!!!!! EOY is coming soon!!! Just next week!!! Every1!! Panic!! XD
Sry… kind of crazed these few days… I have been laughing like siao for the last few days… XP

EOY! The most scary event throughout the entire year…

I can’t believe that I actually studied myself, automatically! If I had not mistaken, it was my first time doing it automatically… next week… next Friday… first day of exam. I am already feeling very nervous now. This will be my first time taking such a major exam in secondary school… I am very scared now… scared that I won’t be able to finish studying the subjects by the day before the exam of the subject.

Cause 1: not able to finish studying the subjects, have not prepared properly for the subject

Effect 1: too nervous, not confident, don’t know how to answer some questions.

Cause 2: could not answer some questions.

Effect 2: cannot finish answering the paper.

Cause 3: cannot finish answering the paper

Effect 3: get scolding by everyone, low marks for SA2

Cause 4: Low marks for SA2

Effect 4:
Low position for SA2

Cause 5: Low position for SA2

Effect 5: disappointed, other people will look down on me.

Cannot continue writing already… XP
(think I will pass history, cause & effect questions… XP) lame~
Not funny… -_-

No comments: