Wednesday, September 10, 2008

...untitled...

I just hoped that everyone can understand me… I am really trapped in this deep hole now, lost… I don’t know what to do… I don’t know which way to go. I don’t know what is the right choice. I just hope that somebody can lead me to the right way…

Everything is so crazy… so complicated… I can’t even control what I will be doing next. Tears can just burst out anytime it wants to, without a single reason…

It’s not that I don’t want to make a decision… but it is because it is very difficult for me to do so… I’m scared that I will make the wrong decision again like in the past… I must really make sure a few things… and these things aren’t that easy. It will pass through many processes. The one that I’m most worried & scared of is…PAIN…

I like X but Y likes me. I don’t know if I should choose a) ‘don’t care about Y and continue caring about X which ignores me quite often’ or b) ‘let go X and go with Y’ or c) ‘continue caring about X and try out with Y’ or d) ‘let go both and try out with…well, maybe Z?’ which is quite impossible… as it will really hurt a lot… not only to me, but everyone involved… This is even more complicated and difficult than doing algebra!! why the heck is life so damn complicated??!! PLZ HELP ME!!

(Cried lyk hell again…) September 9, 2008 11.45pm

No comments: